Sunday, July 11, 2010

Writing, programming, Jesus, science, and cats.

Hi! My name is Neil. I love you!

That's the important stuff, the things you should probably know right off the bat. Now here's some boring bio stuff.

I'm 22 years old, getting close to 23. I go to Western Kentucky University, where I'm majoring in Computer Science and minoring in Religious Studies. An odd combination, I know. I'm also considering getting a second degree in Astronomy. I like to program my own games, and I love writing speculative fiction. I'm a devoted Christian with apologetic tendencies, and I absolutely love discussing religion and arguing about the existence of God. I prefer to do this from a scientific standpoint, because I enjoy science to no end. I have an amateur's interest in philosophy, and might take a class or two on it while I'm in college. I'd also love to take a class on formal logic, if I have the time.

That's me in a nutshell. You'll find out more detail as I make more blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment