Friday, December 3, 2010

Semester is almost over

It's that time of year again. Fall semester is almost over, and winter break is about to begin.

I'm not really looking forward to it. I like it here in Bowling Green. There's places to go, stuff to do, and I've got all my friends within a few minutes walk. In Franklin I end up just sitting around the house, doing nothing, for days at a time.

Winter break is five weeks long. And, at the moment, I have absolutely no plans for the entire thing. Well... that isn't entirely true. One of my friends, who dropped out of NaNo due to a lack of time, is trying to organize a NaNo-like writing thing during the break. But that won't get me out of the house.

I'll be all right, though. Rent a few movies or something, do some writing, chat with people on Facebook. I'll get through the break. I'll just be bored a lot.

Can't wait for next semester, though. Found out that one of my good friends will be staying for another semester, even though she's graduating at the end of this semester. So I know I'll have at least one person to hang out with and bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment